Friday, January 22, 2010

Dsquared²

I really love this collection...
why? every time I look at it, I always remember my first ever camping when I was in 3rd grade, I think
not only that, I did remember Rusell too. The kid from the movie "UP"
coz of it's bright colors and tons of badges ... remember the one the Rusell needs to complete to be able to be a Wilderness Explorer senior thingy? no?
anyway, here's the collection
Dsquared² Spring 2010
cute, isn't it?
Dsquared² Spring 2010
love those hard rock abs
Dsquared² Spring 2010
just like Jean Paul Gaultier's collection, orange is hot in this collection too
Dsquared² Spring 2010
just a reminder, this is part of spring/summer 2010 colection. Don't you think theres too much layering... well anyway, it still looks hot
Dsquared² Spring 2010
I love the purple jacket
Dsquared² Spring 2010
he looks gorgeous , right?
Dsquared² Spring 2010
this pic anna inspire me to go out a sun bath ... i love his tan... want to try it this summer for a change
Dsquared² Spring 2010
according to the hooded jacket, "CAMP-A-LOT"
well, I wouldn't mind camping with them

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment