Wednesday, January 13, 2010

lookbook

I''m a fan of lookbook.nu
most of the time, I go to this site to look for inspiration on what to wear on a certain day ...
or if not, just looking at fabolous pictures with fabulous outfits ...
the following are my fave

Vintage Blazer, Cherry Collared Shirt, Gold Camera Necklace, Dark Skinnies
loving the vinatge blazers and skinny jeans
Cos Black Trench Coat, April 77 Priest Top, Cos Black Shirt, Black Leather Boots
cool priest top, right? no?

I ♥ Boxie Hey, You and I Are Going to Have a Big Love Affair and It Won't Work But Somewhere in the Middle My God, We Tried, Trench, All Saints Work Boots
how can he wear that shirt on that weather? anyway, still cool
Vintage Bowtie, Black Button-up, Oversize Peacoat, Leather Belt
aside from the cool coat, he's cute :D

H&M & Denim, Drain Fit, Vans Era from http://www.getoutsideshoes.com, the Smiths Band Tee from Criminal Records
nice plaid polo. cool shoes
Topman Leather Look Jacket, H&M Striped Jumper, Topman Spray On Skinny Jeans, Topman Basic Plimsollds
very cool photo ... no?
Mig Bbcargopants from Virginblak, High Top Sneakers from Virginblak
VIRGINBLAK harem pants ... super cool

I love the colorful polo...


LOVE his hair ... love him ... wahaha

more post about lookbook.nu soon
ciao


picture source www.lookbook.nu

No comments:

Post a Comment